37th Annual Woods Rogers Labor and Employment Seminar (Roanoke)
Wood Rogers’ 2018 Labor and Employment Seminar will help you manage all of the breaking news in human resources. Whether you’re the CEO or HR Director, you’ll leave this seminar prepared to meet the next HR news cycle with knowledge and confidence.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Case Law Update
- News from the Big Three
- #METoo and Sexual Harassment
- ERISA/Employment Benefits
- Receiving Complaints, Preparing for Unemployment Claims
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Workplace Safety and Security: From Physical to Cyber
Woods Rogers is a SHRM Preferred Provider. Our 2018 Labor and Employment Seminars will be submitted for approval for continuing education credit from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). Attorneys who attend will be eligible for Virginia CLE credits.