37th Annual Woods Rogers Labor and Employment Seminar (Roanoke)
This year, we’re increasing the hours of our half-day seminar locations by including a boxed lunch and concluding at 2:00 pm.
Choose the location that suits you best—a full day of training in Roanoke or extended half-days in Charlottesville, Danville, Lynchburg, or Richmond.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Case Law Update
- News from the Big Three
- #METoo and Sexual Harassment
- ERISA/Employment Benefits
- Receiving Complaints, Preparing for Unemployment Claims
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Workplace Safety and Security: From Physical to Cyber
Woods Rogers is a SHRM Preferred Provider. Our 2018 Labor and Employment Seminars will be submitted for approval for continuing education credit from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). Attorneys who attend will be eligible for Virginia CLE credits.