We are looking for classroom volunteers!
As a JA volunteer you will be helping students develop fundamental business and economic concepts, explore career interests and opportunities, and build work-readiness skills. During visits to classrooms, volunteers serve as role models.
If you cannot cover all six lessons maybe you have a friend or associate who will partner with you to teach alternate dates. JA conducts a 1 hours training on the program and leaves you with the kit that contains all the materials needed to teach the lesson.
JA It's My Future Goals:
- Developing a personal brand
- Skills, interests, working environment, and job outlook considerations when exploring careers and industries
- Career mapping
- Job-hunting tools
- Soft skills, work ethics, professionalism
Following the program, students will be able to:
- Explore potential careers,discover how to plan for a job, and learn how to keep it.
- Develop personal-branding and job-hunting tools for earning a job.