Seven Johnson, Ayers & Matthews Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America
Johnson, Ayers & Matthews, P.L.C., is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Legal professionals and their clients regard a listing in Best Lawyers as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. Those named to the 2020 Best Lawyers in America ® list are:
- Ronald M. Ayers - Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- William P. Wallace, Jr. - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- John D. Eure - Appellate Practice; Insurance Law
- Kenneth J. Ries - Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Bryan Grimes Creasy - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Insurance; Litigation - Real Estate; Railroad Law
- Lori J. Bentley - Litigation - Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Brian J. Brydges - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
The firm congratulates Ronald M. Ayers for 25 consecutive years of being listed in Best Lawyers.
The firm also offers special congratulations to William P. Wallace for his recognition as the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” in Roanoke for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, an honor that is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location.
Attorneys included in Best Lawyers are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving these rankings signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.